Jingtian & Gongcheng's Employment and Labor practice is one of our pillars of strength. With over 20 partners, associates and staff dedicated to providing comprehensive and integrated solutions, we are widely recognized for our robust capabilities.
Our experienced and multilingual employment and labor teams regularly collaborate with their colleagues in other practice areas such as capital markets, M&A, dispute resolution, compliance and tax, to name a few, to provide best-in-class solutions to our local and international clients. By leveraging Jingtian & Gongcheng's diversified network in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Tianjin and Hong Kong, we can efficiently and effectively provide specialized employment and labor services to our clients.
We have successfully advised clients across numerous key industry sectors including but not limited to Capital Markets, M&A, Family Businesses, Financial Services, Information Technology, Insurance, Medical, Overseas Investment, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Real Estate and Construction.
Areas of Work
- Boardroom disputes and severance claims
- Compliance investigations and solutions
- Employment and labor arbitration and litigation
- Employee resettlement from SOE restructuring, M&A;
- Employment policies and procedures
- Equity compensation
- Immigration law – visas, working permits and international mobility
- International employment issues
- Investigation of workplace issues and allegations
- Judicial review advocacy
- Labor law services concerning IPO, M&A and debt issuance
- Non-competing and trade secret protection
- Permanent legal advisor
- Redundancies and dismissals
- Service agreements, employment contracts and HR handbooks
Our team has received numerous awards and accolades including:
- ALB2018, “Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year”
- Commercial Law’s 2017-2018, “Employment and Labor Relationship” Excellence Award
LEGAL500 lists Jingtian & Gongcheng as a “Recommended Law Firm for Labor Dispute Resolution”