Jingtian & Gongcheng customs team focus on the field of customs law and is dedicated to providing customs legal services such as customs compliance, tax dispute resolution, criminal defense of smuggling crime for multinational enterprises, importers and exporters, cross-border e-commerce operators, freight forwarders and customs brokers. The team members possess many years of experience in customs law practice and have handled a large number of customs legal affairs on behalf of the leading enterprises in biomedical, automobile, large machinery, electronic instruments, food and other industries, and have achieved good results.
Specific service scope：
- Customs compliance
- Customs protection of intellectual property rights
- Authorized Economic Operator Counseling
- Import and export commodity inspection and quarantine
- Import and export trade control
- Tax dispute resolution: valuation, commodity classification, origin audit, etc.
- Customs inspection: royalties, assistance fees, transfer pricing, etc.
- Customs administrative penalties
- Customs administrative reconsideration and administrative litigation
- Smuggling, evasion of commodity inspection and other customs criminal defense