Jingtian & Gongcheng has rich legal service experience in domestic and overseas consumer industry, and has provided legal services for many well-known domestic or foreign enterprises, such as Pinduoduo, Haidilao, Moutai, Want, Suning Tesco and GOME Electrical Appliances, etc. In the process of continuous exploration, we have developed a set of effective methodologies to serve consumer service enterprises, and systematically summarized solutions for commonly existing issues in consumer enterprises with respect to internal system construction, product quality disputes, labor disputes, compliance construction, etc. We effectively helped our clients to achieve their strategic objectives in financing, investment and M&A, domestic and overseas listings, major asset restructuring and risk controls, and have been highly commended by clients.
Jingtian & Gongcheng has top team in the consumer industry, and has accumulated rich experience in this area. We have provided legal services for restructuring, listing and M&A of traditional well-known companies in consumer industries such as Hsu Fu Chi, Synear Food, Shanghai Min, Tang Palace, Tsui Wah Restaurant, Erdos, PORTS, Jinjiang Hotels, New World Department Store, Vinda, Hengan, Lilanz, 361, Xtep and JNBY. We also deeply entrenched in high-profile projects for various e-commerce platforms such as Suning, C-trip, Missfresh, JD and Dingdong Fresh, logistics companies, such as Esoway, JD Logistics, Hive Box and Fuyou Online, media and entertainment companies such as iQIYI, ByteDance, RUHN and Maoyan Entertainment, and numerous online education, online pharmaceuticals, internet finance, big data and artificial intelligence, and provided comprehensive legal services for domestic and overseas listings, M&A, investment and financing, licensing, general corporate, data security, labor and employment and dispute resolution, through which, we have established an excellent reputation within the industry. With the new changes and development of the consumer industry, the expansion of consumer demand, the diversification of channel selection, and the proliferation of intellectual property and brand management issues, lawyers of Jingtian & Gongcheng will provide more comprehensive and cutting-edge legal services in all respects to clients with higher standards.
Our legal services relating to the consumer industry include but are not limited to:
1. Collaborating with domestic and foreign lawyers to provide legal due diligence, scheme design and implementation, legal opinions, and formal responses to inquiries from domestic and foreign regulators in relation to the domestic and overseas listings and re-listing of companies in the industry;
2. Collaborating with domestic and foreign lawyers to provide legal due diligence, transaction scheme design, drafting, review and revision of transaction agreements in relation to the domestic and overseas investment and financing, major asset restructuring and M&A of companies in the industry, assist clients with negotiations, provide legal opinions, provide domestic antitrust review service and provide legal advice on other issues related to transactions;
3. Providing legal due diligence, transaction scheme design and transaction document drafting in relation to mixed ownership reform of the companies in the industry, and assisting clients with the application for approval processes for state-owned assets and the listing transaction procedures;
4. Providing legal advice on issues related to the review, approval, filing and registration of the companies in the industry within China; and conducting due diligence and providing legal opinions on assets or equities to be acquired by foreign entities in China;
5. Providing legal services such as due diligence, scheme design, transaction document drafting and negotiations in relation to securitization of assets;
6. Providing scheme design, legal opinions and general legal services for intellectual property licensing and management of client;
7. Providing legal scheme design, legal opinions and general legal services for day-to-day operations, compliance, data security, and labor and employment; and
8. Providing legal services to clients for all kinds of dispute resolution, litigation, arbitration, and domestic and overseas enforcement matters.