Jingtian & Gongcheng provides comprehensive legal services in the field of investments and M&A, and has supported clients in successfully closing a wide range of complex, high profile deals, which often with a cross-border element.
Areas of Work
- Domestic and overseas private equity funds investment
- Strategic investment
- Domestic, overseas and cross-border M&A
- Listed company M&A and major asset restructuring
- M&A financing
As a leading law firm, Jingtian & Gongcheng has in-depth market knowledge across the entire M&A process, including deal models and market norms, along with a thorough understanding of relevant regulatory approval, financial, tax and commercial considerations.
"Thriving practice which handles a variety of corporate transactions ranging from cross-border acquisitions and private equity investments to overseas listings. Experienced in large M&A projects, especially transactions involving complex capital markets aspects. Routinely instructed by clients from an array of sectors including TMT, pharmaceutical, real estate, food production and heavy engineering industries. Boasts a sizeable and expanding team with robust expertise in both outbound and inbound acquisitions."
—— Chambers and Partners (2020)
- Jingtian & Gongcheng Wins 17 Practice Area Recommendations and 28 Individual Recommendations in LEGALBAND 2019 Rankings
- Jingtian & Gongcheng Awarded Best Overall Law Firms and China Business Law Awards in 6 Practice Areas
- Jingtian & Gongcheng’s Lawyers Ranked by Chambers Global Guide 2019 in Multiple Areas
- Jingtian & Gongcheng Ranked in Multiple Practice Areas and Many Lawyers Recognized in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019
- Jingtian & Gongcheng Ranked in Nine Practices and 21 Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Asia Pacific 2019