Cybersecurity remains a dynamic and increasingly complex sector. Numerous aspects must be taken into consideration when evaluating issues and developing solutions, including best practices, data protection, privacy and cybersecurity laws, regulatory frameworks and data governance.
Jingtian & Gongcheng's Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team diligently serve their clients across multiple industries and sectors.
Areas of Work
- Compliance, including audits, risk evaluation, planning, and program management.
- Complex risk assessment and remediation
- Cross-border data flow requirements
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity audits
- Data governance
- Data program development and daily support
- Development of security and privacy policies and procedures
- Privacy breaches, including countermeasures, regulatory compliance, and dispute resolution
- Privacy policies for organizations and their websites
- Proactive incident response planning
Strategic regulatory interpretation and advice, including legislation consultation, special studies, industry surveys, and regulatory interpretation